About the job
- Troubleshoot for website issues and bugs, brainstorm options and provide solutions.
- Work on the front-end development tasks, including website maintenance, plugin updates, CSS improvements, and post creation
- Implement custom page designs using different page builders.
- Working with third-party Elementor addons such as Crocoblocks to create functional websites.
- Working Knowledge to set up custom fields/post types.
- Solve different UI challenges like browser compatibilities issues, different resolutions etc.
- Optimizing the speed of the websites.
- Converting PSD/Figma/XD designs into WordPress website.
- Implementing responsive design principles to ensure sites are mobile-friendly.
- Collaborating with designers to turn design mockups into functional websites.
- Experience in debugging WordPress websites’ issues, plugin conflicts, theme conflicts and keeping website up and running after updates.
- Experience with managing different web hosting servers.
- Experience in working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Should have a good understanding of WordPress Core Files and how it works.
- BS degree in computer science; or related fields
- A minimum of 2 years of experience with WordPress
- Prolific experience in WordPress
- Prolific experience in JS and building responsive and accessible websites
- Solid understanding of web standards, cross-browser behaviour, and performance
- At least 2 years of development experience using HTML, CSS3, JQuery and responsive UI frameworks like Bootstrap.
- Proficiency in using various page builder plugins such as Elementor,Wp Bakery, Divi builder, Beaver Builder etc.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are needed to manage concurrent projects.
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks to effectively and efficiently complete work responsibilities of self and others.
- Understanding of SEO and function principles of search engines; Bing, Google, and Yahoo.
- Basic familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Assiduity in performing long-term tasks of the same type.
- Ability to communicate well, giving proactive feedback to peers and team.
- Good organizational skills.
- Alignment with the company’s ethos is considered a requirement for this role. You’re passionate about ethical and sustainable fashion.
Things that get you extra points
- Basic Knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Experience of Plugin/Theme Development
Ability to commute/relocate to Peshawar: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work is Required
Job Type: Full Time (On-Site/Office Based)
Office Location: Sheikh Yaseen Plaza, Abdara Road, Peshawar
Timings: 9:30am to 6:30pm
Job Type: Full-time